Friday 12 August 2011

WIP - Hasegawa Virtual ON 1/100 Myzr Delta Part 1 - Feet

....since not a lot of detail regarding this model kit is available on the Net, I reckon it's worthwhile to document me experience (or struggle) with this kit....

Today I start worknig on the Hasegawa's 1/100 Myzr Delta model kit. This is probably going to be a big project. And since no a lot of detail regarding this model kit is available on the Net, I reckon it's worthwhile to document me experience (or struggle) with this kit.

Here are all the parts to make 1 foot.

Intermediate step before all part are assembled.

There are 2 different back heels, 1 for humanoid mode, one for transformed mode.

The transformed mode heel pull the 2 sides together for a smoother look.

Foot in humanoid mode.

Foot in transformed mode.

And all this has taken me 1 night (about 2 hours) to do. and That's before painting in the detail. I have decided that since this is a transformable model, painting the whole thing is nto the best idea, as paints will tend to be scratched off or damaged. So in the only the missing colour details will be painted in. I might reconsider once I get more done and starting to see how the parts interact with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment