Saturday 6 April 2019

1/7 Wonderful Rush Minami Kotori Resin Kit 南ことり













Started building mid Love Live resin kit around 2017 when I caught the idol bug (and I still do! Muse will always be in my heart!) Unfortunately I am a bit late to the party as most commercially available figures and resin kits are mostly out of print already. So recast are more or less the way to go.

Kotori is the center of Wonderful Rush, so I started with her. Her hair is the most intriguing part of the build, trying to recreate her ash-grey silver heir without making them look brown, blonde or grey. Also this is the first time I try doing a mostly white costume, requiring a bit of an learning curve to understand how to shade such a costume.

Overall, I think it works out pretty good. 8 more to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment